Judged by many as among the most stunning new residential or hotel spaces in Bermuda, each Loft at Azura looks out onto sweeping views of the ocean and coast through a two-story wall of glass.
The contemporary interiors include a full kitchen and living room on the ground floor, with a desk nook tucked neatly under the staircase. Above is a lofted bedroom, overlooking the living room area, which becomes as private as needed with cleverly hidden remote-controlled roller shades. There are full bathrooms off both the kitchen and the bedroom areas, and the living room includes a state-of-the-art American Leather™ sleeper sofa, perfect for accommodating friends or children.
Each loft has private veranda with dining table and chaise lounge, and a myriad of small thoughtful details which make for a chic yet comfortable home.
These residences are furnished and available for immediate occupancy. Turn-key pricing (inclusive of flooring, furnishings, and kitchen packages) is $765,000. As of November 2019 there is only one left for sale.
- Square footage: 775 + veranda
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Two story glass front wall looking out over coast
- Open plan layout in Kitchen/Living area
- Air-Conditioning / Heating in each room
- Travertine tile flooring
- Full Kitchen
- Quartz countertops & glass tile splashbacks
- Bosch (or similar) cooking suite with integrated refrigerator
- Paneled dishwasher
- 42-inch flat screen TVs
- American Leather™ Sleeper Sofa
- King bed
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Walk-in shower with glass wall panels
- White glass bathroom countertops & porcelain vessel sinks
- Washer / Dryer
- Desk nook
- Designated owner’s closet
- Allocation for car
- Hotel Amenities & Concierge services on property