Residence Sales Overview
AZURA BERMUDA is an exceptional new enclave of private wholly owned Hotel Residences all of which enjoy a cliff top setting with expansive ocean views.
The Latest Update
PHASE ONE, recently completed, consists of 15 residences centered around the pool. This Phase has Sold Out.
PHASE TWO, our new oceanfront Edgewater building, is under construction with completion planned for April 2021. This Building is now Sold Out.
THIRD PHASE: Design work has completed on the third phase of Hotel Residences available at Azura: the Seascape building. Construction is starting at the end of March and finishes spring 2022. All six Seascape residences are now Under Contract.
To join our wait list and be among the first to learn about future residence opportunities at Azura, please get in touch with Betsy Robbins-Mutch at email@example.com or on +1 (441) 599 2525.
March/April 2021: So that we can ensure compliance with Covid-19 precautions, please call to make an appointment for sales viewings.
How Does Azura Work & Who Can Buy?
Azura's floorplans are designed with two specific goals in mind:
- Wonderful personal residences that can be enjoyed by family and friends
- Individual hotel rooms that will be professionally managed and rented to hotel guests - creating the beautiful new Azura Hotel
The ownership and operating concept are similar to what is commonly referred to as a Hotel Condominium. However, Azura is structured to create a true home that allows owners and their guests significantly more time in their residence than is provided in a typical Hotel Condominium structure.
Azura owners enjoy professional property management and hotel services, benefit from rental revenue opportunities, and provide high-quality rooms that create a vibrant new boutique hotel for Bermuda visitors.
The amount of time an owner spends in their residence is flexible, fully controlled by the owner - and full private use is one option. However, significant financial benefits as part of Bermuda Government incentives are available to owners who commit to placing a room or rooms into the Hotel Program for a minimum of 50% of each year. Further details are listed on our FAQ page.
- Azura ownership is available to Bermudians, Work Permit Holders, and International Buyers.
- Owners enjoy the turn-key benefits of hotel services and rental income opportunities.
- As a Hotel Residence, the 6% License Fee is waived for International Buyers, plus additional government financial incentives are available.