Azura's final phase of construction includes the luxury contemporary building "Seascape" featured in the artist rendering above. Seascape sits on the highest point at Azura and has sweeping views over Bermuda's breath-taking South Shore reefs out to the open Atlantic. It has six residences, divided between two and three bedrooms, each arranged over a single story.
Seascape features a rooftop infinity-edge pool and the two penthouse residences will have an option to create their own private rooftop terrace and pool.
Seascape's contemporary two-bedroom villas have nine-foot ceilings, open plan design, two bathrooms, a powder room, a full kitchen and private verandahs. They will have stunning interior design, elegant flooring and floor to ceiling glass - comparable to the model residence "Beach Song" in the photos and video tour on this page.
2BR Pricing starts at $1,595,000, exclusive of flooring and furnishings. The available 2BR floorplans are downloadable from this page.
Construction is expected to start early 2021 and initial occupancy will be spring 2022.
The 2BR First Floor and Ground Floor Central Units are now Under Contract, and 2BR First Floor West is currently Under Deposit. Please get in touch with questions.
• Azura ownership is available to Bermudians, Work Permit Holders, and International Buyers.
• Owners enjoy the turn-key benefits of hotel services and rental income opportunities.
• As a Hotel Residence the 6% License Fee is waived for International Buyers, plus additional government financial incentives are available.
Please contact Betsy Robbins-Mutch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +1 (441) 599 2525.
- Square footage: 1,450 + verandahs
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Ocean views
- Rooftop pool in building
- Open plan layout in Kitchen / Living Area
- Air-Conditioning / Heating in each room
- Full Kitchen
- Quartz countertops
- Bosch (or similar) cooking suite with integrated refrigerator
- 50-inch flat screen TVs
- American Leather™ Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- King beds
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Walk-in showers with glass wall panels and views to ocean
- Washer & Dryer
- Designated owner’s closet
- Allocation for car
- Hotel Amenities & Concierge services on property